Sunday in Winfall

other dog

Looks better than my Sunday. Went to the St. Patrick's parade in New Haven.

post-13537-0-57391900-1362957739_thumb.j

post-13537-0-43503700-1362957821_thumb.j

Than this is about the 4th or 5th time the cops had to stop racially motivated fighting or someone grabbing something and robbing. All the yellow dots are cops plus another 50 or so you can't see

post-13537-0-45430600-1362957891_thumb.j

Matt

Than this is about the 4th or 5th time the cops had to stop racially motivated fighting or someone grabbing something and robbing. All the yellow dots are cops plus another 50 or so you can't see

Funny you mention that, me and a buddy of mine were just discussing Philadelphia and the St Patricks Day Parade, the Columbus Day Parade, and the Von Steuben Parade- all of which go off without a hitch and are attended by peaceful law-abiding citizens who dont cause any trouble.

However.....The Peurto Rican Day Parade on the other hand, is well-stocked with the Philadelphia Police Dept's finest, many of whom are on overtime, many of whom are called to duty to clean up after the non-peaceful and non-law abiding citizens who cause MUCH trouble.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Funny you mention that, me and a buddy of mine were just discussing Philadelphia and the St Patricks Day Parade, the Columbus Day Parade, and the Von Steuben Parade- all of which go off without a hitch and are attended by peaceful law-abiding citizens who dont cause any trouble.

However.....The Peurto Rican Day Parade on the other hand, is well-stocked with the Philadelphia Police Dept's finest, many of whom are on overtime, many of whom are called to duty to clean up after the non-peaceful and non-law abiding citizens who cause MUCH trouble.

The ones who were causing the trouble didn't look Irish or care about the parade, just there to cause trouble. I was standing up on the steps of the church on the green and all you saw was cops running from one side to another and then a bunch of motorcycle cops and then it would calm down for a minute and then they would run again then you would see them jump on somebody. I had a drunk girl fall on me i pushed her off into her friend. At this point a lot of people left even though it wasn't over. The way that city is you got to be scared of getting shot.

Matt

I used to do some mud bogging in the 90's. Mud raced an IH Scout for several years, and they had 4 races a season. We took the kids with us, and I don't think I ever went there that at least one fight didn't break out.

I think a lot of people went there just to get drunk and fight.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.