The Beast

RFCDrum

I've heard of this monster but have never seen pics of it.

Those are definately older shots because it shows their old location on the door. They are in Branchburg now just off of RT22.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

I've heard of this monster but have never seen pics of it.

Those are definately older shots because it shows their old location on the door. They are in Branchburg now just off of RT22.

Yea Chuck I know they moved I don't think they have it anymore. I think that big T800 is their main prime mover now. I remember many years ago they had some assortment of trucks at Englishtown. All sorts of old Macks that were repowered and reconifgured I guess in house. Anybody have old pics? I bet Mark does. :)

Fantastic Rob!!!

I have been looking for good photos of the Beast for a long time! I have had on my list to do, a 1/24 scale model of this truck to go with the model of Animal Crackers!

Thank you!

Rick

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

Very good info Rick. I will post pics of Supors big Kenworth later which is a later model sister truck to this. I still can't tell on the modulars.

Cheers, Rob

Rob,

Both the Beast & Supor's "Jersey Giant" are on the Kenworth 850 chassis. Another one on the list to model......

Rick

Richard Mark

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

MMMMMM Home run ROB!!!!

Right on KT Cummins to Allison CL(B)T-5960 (or 6061) 6 speed power shift & Clark BD-121 planetaries out back. When it was on coal duty, it had a Benson body on.

Rick

Richard Mark

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

Rob,

Both the Beast & Supor's "Jersey Giant" are on the Kenworth 850 chassis. Another one on the list to model......

Rick

That will be 1 hell of a build. And when I get back to Fl I'll send the 2 models up we talked about. the shaker and dump trailer

Boy, that is a rig!

Good looking driver's assistant helping with the photos.

Jim

I told her get up there for a pic and she said we can' t do that. I said the truck has been here for a month. I wanted a sense of scale and she is petite.

Very nice pictures,thanks for posting them! i saw the "beast" up at Port Elizabeth,NJ a while ago hooked up to a trailer loaded with an ENOURMOUS wooden crate,i was too far away,and on the wrong side of the fence to get a decent picture,always wondered what it looked like up close!................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Just had a J supor and sons truck pulling a big 9 axle trailer. with truck 13 on the ground Big perimeter trailer empty. They where shagging ass to say the least. I was tooling down the road a whole whopping 58 to 60 mph