No More Rocker For E6 2 Valves!

I did some checking and you're right...none available! There is 1 sitting in Canada:

MID-ONTARIO TRUCK CENTRE

400 DUNLOP ST W

BARRIE, ON L4N1C-2

I'll see if I can find a phone number if your interested.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 1 month later...
Ahhh thats so cozy for Volvo..... lets discontinue all the parts for the older Macks so they will have to buy our newer pieces of $***!!! NICE!!!

Think about it, old dogs dont die. So cut the parts supply and then watch as their owners send em to the pound (scrap yard) and have em put down. Then hopefully the owner will buy a nice shiney new Mac.....Volvo.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

i got news for yall if i have :mack1: Motor go down & i cant replace it w/ another :mack1: E6 Or E7 ill go to THE NEXT BEST MOTOR & CHANGE THE MOUNTS OUT & drop A Cummins in ;) ill run an older :rmod_dump: Or DM Or :bmod_dump: w/ a Hummin Cummins before i buy a granite

ya i know ill have a mutt but @ least i wouldnt have a damn Volvo motor rebadged as A Mack in my truck ;)

later yall & just my 2 cents

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Exactly right Bulldog Man..I have a fine 1986 model 237 complete fan to flywheel with power steering tank sitting in the driveway right beside a nice 1986 Big Cam 3 400 Cummins....both motors are absolutely bulletproof! Im in pretty good shape on the motors.....Mack stuff is gold around here. I thought about selling the 237 but I am thinking I better keep it now. These strip mines are still chock full of 70's-90's DM and RD 800's! What a beautiful day it was when Mack was building both of them at the same time! :clap::thumb:

My definition of a perfect unbreakable truck would be a late 70's early 80's era DM800 with 20k front axle, 65 rear axle, 300 motor and 6 speed tranny. Damn I wonder what some of these guys around here would pay for them things new these days.... I like a Fuller tranny but them 6 speeds are good stuff!

:SMOKIE-LFT:

Might be worth investing in some of those old strip mining :mack1: trucks for parts for later. Anybody got a few acres they won't be using for anything?

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>