Hello from Dallas Texas

luigiestrada

Hello,

My name is Luis Im originated from Guatemala but now live in Dallas Texas, Ive worked with my dads company for many years I am now 30 years old and I will say that I been around diesel trucks my whole life. Interesting how I was oblivious of people like in the forum that share the love of trucks. I have many years of knowledge for many types of trucks and fortunately the company has a market for Mack trucks for the past four years and Im very interested in learning everything that I can about the Mack Industry.

-have a great day :SMOKIE-RT::banana:

• Like 1

@mike never been hog hunting before why?

We have a Texan on this site that goes hog wild and pig crazy. I think he is from northeastern Texas, and says it is a growing sport in Texas. His name is randyp. He shows up on here when least expected. I'm surprised that he has not introduced himself to ya yet. Just be patient he'll show up soon. OtherDog can get him to come out of his hiding when he gets off the road. Usually close to the weekend.

mike