RD headlamp Chrome trim Discontinued!

So i went to place an order for the chrome headlamp trim and they said they would check on it and call me back in a few hours. They no longer make it! :blush: So what do i do now? Take them off and take them to a chrome shop and have them dipped?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

So i went to place an order for the chrome headlamp trim and they said they would check on it and call me back in a few hours. They no longer make it! :blush: So what do i do now? Take them off and take them to a chrome shop and have them dipped?

Did you check with Watts Truck Center? If they don't have it put a want add on this site. If no response, then you might have to go with a chrome shop.

Good luck!

mike

The black ain't bad, on white the stainless disappears and if you paint em it chips when bugs hit it and then they look worse than they do plain black.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I would take them and get them rechromed, if they are in solid shape will be better off. We did that with alot of the chrome fixtures on our B-61.

They headlight trims on a newer RD are plastic not chrome steel like the old ones. Square headlight vs. Round.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"