The man that owns Tri State Mack in Memphis just got his MH back from the paint shop. They did a really nice job, but I'm not sure what's up with the black grille. It was chrome when it left the lot. I'm pretty sure it's a 4v 300 with a T2100 Mack 10 speed on a light duty camelback. 600K miles, CLEAN interior and budd wheels. I've been trying to talk him out of it for over a year now, but with no luck so far. :blush:post-560-0-73531000-1359526336_thumb.jpgpost-560-0-92155200-1359526450_thumb.jpgpost-560-0-36542700-1359526387_thumb.jpgpost-560-0-85698500-1359526495_thumb.jpgpost-560-0-27094700-1359526527_thumb.jpg

Jake

Nice MH and new paint looks good. The grille is chromed plastic. If the grille is like mine, the chrome "peels" and is also "pitted". New grille sections are EXPENSIVE. Black grille is different but I prefer the standard chrome/black.

I just noticed...they did not paint the hubs and lug nuts white! Looks like they did the repaint correctly except the grille. :rolleyes:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

That looks to be a nice clean truck,personally,i'm not diggin' the "blackout grille" but i'm sure price for replacement parts was a factor,as Farmer52 stated,these chrome plated plastic grilles are notorious for peeling,my MH did it,so has my CX.. But other than some stripes,aluminum up front,polish them tanks,its good to go!..........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.