Hate to admit it but we owned that truck many moons ago.We had brought it used back around mid 80's.It was in good shape then and we took good care of it,considering it was used as a jobsite grease truck.I remember when I brought it back from a job we did in Altonna,PA on the lowboy and was stopped by the local police and he wanted to see my bill of lading for the oils I was carring.I told him that all the tanks were empty which they were.We had pumped them all out before I left,well there must have been about half a pint of fluid in each tank that he could see.When it was all said and done if I remember right he gave me something like a $10,000 fine.My dad told me to take the truck to the local police and leave it there for payment, which I did.The police chief told me that I couldn't do that,I just keep on listening to him say no don't do that as I unloaded it.He ended up calling our office and telling them they had some sort of a nut driving the lowboy.Our lawyer called out and settle it all over the phone.I di get a good laugh out of it.That truck is now own by another local contractor that as you can see hasn't taken very good care of the old girl.

thats very interesting.i ran across a situation like that,,,30 years ago,,,at the banning california scales,with a brand new kenworth,,didnt cost much to get out of it,,,just had to jump thru some hoops,,,lol..i think i would just clean it up a bit,,,and shoot it green,,,and put it back in service,,,i just happened to have that part in my work shop...bob

It is ABC that has the truck.Can anyone really afford to care for there trucks like they should be doing.Most contractors are working nowadays for nothing so the first place they cut the cost is either inamount of manpower or equipment maintence.And we all know if you want ot be running 10 trucks or equipment you can't very well do it by cutting manpower you cost maintence.