Diesel Natl's In Nj

DGioMack

Hey Freight, where were you drag racing your B-Mod that time...I remember seeing the pics on the old board! Maybe you can toss those up again if you still have them!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Quaker city raceway in Salem, Ohio. I took it over three years.

I didn't ever see it come up on the schedule so I think it finally died out here. The first so I went in '00 was awesome!!! The truck count went down every year after. The last two years I made it to the final three trucks though!!

I lost all my pictures in my computer when I "formatted C" last week. I have hard prints that I need to rescan and put back up. Just need to find the time.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 3 months later...
Diesel Nationals is a good time. I have a lot of photos from there in my webshots album listed in my signature.

Bryan,I checked out you pictures...Really nice you got a lot. Do you ever get out to the club in Colchester? My brother Mark is the president at that club and they have a lot of cool stuff. Some one just gave them a big international quarry truck,Tim