Pictures of the Week

other dog

I took that load of steel down to Duluth last Sunday. Saw this girl in Winfall on the way to work,

post-1374-0-27752100-1358601343_thumb.jp

It rained Sunday night, and it rained all day Monday when I went to Birmingham to pick up a load of pipes going back to Lynchburg. Passed by the Talladega SuperSpeedway going to Birmingham...can't see much- it was raining.

Then I went to the mill and got a 60' load going to Ambridge,Pa. Saw this big Mack truck on the way to Petersburg. It was raining.

post-1374-0-21691900-1358601797_thumb.jp

Reloaded at Sharon, saw this tugboat and some barges on the way back to Lynchburg.

Then I had to go to Long Island Lumber and pick up some mats ...still raining.

Skinny little road going to Long Island- I was actually loaded and coming out, but the road coming out is just as skinny as the road going in.

Saw this girl frolicking in the rain in Winfall.

post-1374-0-93241000-1358602373_thumb.jp

It hadn't started to snow yet, and it wasn't even close to freezing, but the 4 wheelers were already practicing skidding off the road and turning over.

Finally stopped raining!

Well...rain's really not so bad.

Wonder what she's up to? I didn't stop to ask.

post-1374-0-65867900-1358602824_thumb.jp

Everything's lovely by the time I get to the W.V. Turnpike

Unloading the mats near Belmont,Ohio Friday morning- first time i've seen sunshine all week! Looked like an old fancy resturant that was closed on top of the hill where we unloaded.

Looking up at where I unloaded, from the dirt road going back down the hill.

Almost forgot- load of 5 coils I picked up in Sharon yesterday, so Green Dash can see how they're chained for when he starts his flatbed career.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice pics as usual Tom! it sure has been a miserable week (weatherwise) i got home this morning,first i've seen the sun all week,wife said it rained or snowed here all week.................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice pics and thanks for posting! I thought maybe you were on a secret mission or got hold of a wommin hitchhiker!

Sun shining in PA today (and yesterday). Snow on the ground and bitter cold forecast for early next week. Brrrr!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I took that load of steel down to Duluth last Sunday. Saw this girl in Winfall on the way to work,

attachicon.gifimg_4313.jpg

I've been house hunting but couldn't find listings for Winfall. I did find some in Wingina and the Real Estate Agent the name was pieced together from Winfall and Vagina. Sounds like a nice place.

http://www.homes.com/Real_Estate/VA/City/WINGINA/

It rained Sunday night, and it rained all day Monday when I went to Birmingham to pick up a load of pipes going back to Lynchburg. Passed by the Talladega SuperSpeedway going to Birmingham...can't see much- it was raining.

attachicon.gifimg_4319p.jpg

attachicon.gifimg_4321.jpg

That's pretty impressive looking.

Then I went to the mill and got a 60' load going to Ambridge,Pa. Saw this big Mack truck on the way to Petersburg. It was raining.

attachicon.gifimg_4324.jpg

Nice! Did you tell him about BMT?

Reloaded at Sharon, saw this tugboat and some barges on the way back to Lynchburg.

attachicon.gifimg_4329.jpg

What route do the barges take to Lynchburg?

Then I had to go to Long Island Lumber and pick up some mats ...still raining.

attachicon.gifimg_4331.jpg

Skinny little road going to Long Island- I was actually loaded and coming out, but the road coming out is just as skinny as the road going in.

attachicon.gifimg_4333.jpg

I'm from Long Island, the lesser known one.

Saw this girl frolicking in the rain in Winfall.

attachicon.gifimg_4334.jpg

I gonna have to speak to my Real Estate Agent again.

It hadn't started to snow yet, and it wasn't even close to freezing, but the 4 wheelers were already practicing skidding off the road and turning over.

attachicon.gifimg_4335.jpg

That's what they refer to on the news as "storm preparedness"

Finally stopped raining!

attachicon.gifimg_4341.jpg

Awesome!

Well...rain's really not so bad.

attachicon.gifimg_4342.jpg

Oh...

Wonder what she's up to? I didn't stop to ask.

attachicon.gifimg_4344A.jpg

She's up to no good. Mother warned me about those kinda girls.

Everything's lovely by the time I get to the W.V. Turnpike

attachicon.gifimg_4346.jpg

Almost heaven.

Unloading the mats near Belmont,Ohio Friday morning- first time i've seen sunshine all week! Looked like an old fancy resturant that was closed on top of the hill where we unloaded.

attachicon.gifimg_4352.jpgattachicon.gifimg_4357.jpgattachicon.gifimg_4363.jpg

Looking up at where I unloaded, from the dirt road going back down the hill.

attachicon.gifimg_4365.jpg

Is that I-70 or I-470 in the background?

Almost forgot- load of 5 coils I picked up in Sharon yesterday, so Green Dash can see how they're chained for when he starts his flatbed career.

That's quite inspiring but you must've left the doors open. I can still see the freight.

• Like 1

Jim

The one in the lower pic was wery beautiful during some weeks.

Yes, it was me, but I haven't leaked anything on under that green.

And the blue car was also mine.

post-3971-0-22542000-1358631728_thumb.jp

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I've been wondering what happened to our Catwomen from Batman TV Movies. She musta moved to Moscow to get away from the Nation Of Obamamerica. I envy the girl using the automatic weapon. We are now being asked to turn in our guns in this Obamamerica. And I thought they would stop manufacturing ammunition in my wonderful country instead of this. We haven't seen nothing yet, I feel. mike