Don't know how I missed this one! especially since the calendar is hanging up in my toyroom! Mack used the Crossroads Diner in White township for a backdrop. Been to the Crossroads many a time when I was in the area,not much for truck parking,but good food!..........................Mark

http://www.nj.com/warrenreporter/index.ssf/2013/03/white_townships_crossroads_din.html

Nice calendar pic. Crossroads is just a stone's throw away from Hot Dog Johnny's in Buttzville.

• Like 1

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Nice calendar pic. Crossroads is just a stone's throw away from Hot Dog Johnny's in Buttzville.

Chuck,Hot Dog Johnny's is probly one of the ONLY dog joints in Jersey that I haven't tried! (have read about it in Weird New Jersey though)................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Chuck,Hot Dog Johnny's is probly one of the ONLY dog joints in Jersey that I haven't tried! (have read about it in Weird New Jersey though)................................................Mark

Ya Ain't missin nothin Mark!! I was in there once, no sour kraut an if ya got any kids with peanut alg. Stay away cause they fry em in peanut oil!! I like Dickie D's on Bloomfield ave in Newark and Ruts Hut An Genies Weines in Branchburg NJ. Dickie D'S has the best Italian bouble HD ever!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

Ya Ain't missin nothin Mark!! I was in there once, no sour kraut an if ya got any kids with peanut alg. Stay away cause they fry em in peanut oil!! I like Dickie D's on Bloomfield ave in Newark and Ruts Hut An Genies Weines in Branchburg NJ. Dickie D'S has the best Italian bouble HD ever!!

BULLHUSK

I'm with you Ernie! I like that hot sauce relish? at Rutts Hut that's some good stuff!.............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Best Italian hot dog I got was from a couple Polish guys who had a food truck under the elevated Turnpike on the Jersey City extension. Right before the entrance onto the NJTP in Jersey City. This is going back 17 years ago but damn good eats.

Yea of course. It's a perfect truck for what we do. I have some more things to fix on the International first but I will at least get the Mack going and move it around the yard and start doing some stuff.

i seen pics of the international !! Really sharp looking truck!! Very cool lettering and paint!!and a lot of other cool extras too... Got any pics of Mack on here??

Bring your camera for some Jersey Macks!!

I'll be there in a blue track official shirt directing traffic. I get to see all of the awesome iron coming into the facility. It's gonna be a loooong day.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)