3424hp 24v71 Detroit video

JTFormula

Love for the detroits. I have a few even bought an 8v53 block and crank to eventually build a nice little 53 series V8. Here is another detroit you guys might find intesting an even more rare 12v53 (they only built 15 for prototype runs...)

Also if you havent seen the first Mike Harrah video when the turbos were on the 12v71..

Edited by boostedretard

This is just to get on or off Long Island.

And people don't understand the costs you have to pay in tolls when you give them a rate quote for delivery out to Long Island . I get this all the time: "But its only 100 miles from you" - But I have $200+ in expenses between tolls and fuel!

The one guy I told him $375 to deliver a car out to exit 64 on the LIE so he said, "I have a buddy with a tow truck who will do it for less" - I said no problem, call him. I got a call back in 10 mins saying when can you deliver it. His "Buddy" said $500 to come out to us and back.

I guess people expect everyone to work for free now.

Love for the detroits. I have a few even bought an 8v53 block and crank to eventually build a nice little 53 series V8. Here is another detroit you guys might find intesting an even more rare 12v53 (they only built 15 for prototype runs...)

Also if you havent seen the first Mike Harrah video when the turbos were on the 12v71..

OMG!!! That 12V53TT is freakin MEAN. That is one of the absolute baddest motors I have ever seen. I knew they made a few of them but I never saw one. That was absolutley sick. I sooooooooooooooo want one.

Ben

P.S. thanks a lot for posting that video :twothumbsup:

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j