Max Engine Revs

The old ones do a lot better than the newer ones, the aset AI engines had an issue with the ceramic rollers on the cam over 2100rpm they would bounce and crack then run the cam down, happened on a bunch of 04-06 trucks here drivers would over rev em on hills and kill em.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I hope nobody is shifting past 1900 rpm, Thats a whole lotta revs, even if you had a 5 spd it still seems high to me, I prefer the low rpm smooth shift to the wind er till she pops shift!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I wish I know revs I'm shifting.

The truck that runs has tacho out of service.

The other truck has, but it can't run.

Will look a sensor of a flywheel although at a warm time.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I hope nobody is shifting past 1900 rpm, Thats a whole lotta revs, even if you had a 5 spd it still seems high to me, I prefer the low rpm smooth shift to the wind er till she pops shift!

well thats the way we used to do it with the old 1700 to 2100 engines,,,that was loaded down,and on a slight grade,,,otherwise by the time you made your shift,,,it was below 1600 1600,they would quit pulling...bob