(Scale model) Mack R-Model with Leach 2R Rear packer body

11/18/2012

Guy's....just in time for the holidays

I normally build 1/24th and 1/25th scale models..mostly MACK's....but here is a little project I just got done...that is now for sale.

Any interest....please email me directly at kgmclucas@comcast.net

Proper packaging will be used.

Conrad 1/50th scale diecast MACK R-model, with a GESCHA 1/50th scale LEACH 2R rear packer body. Both diecast pieces came out of West Germany mid to late 70's. GESCHA later became (Conrad). I took both models and kit bashed them into one...unique piece (as shown)...original paint (chassis and hood/cab) was stripped..and repainted OEM MACK chassis black and OEM Green. All chrome was stripped and then Alclad polished aluminum and stainless steel paint (airbrushed) re-applied. Custom "scaled" engine and chassis/body decals made. Custom brass work done on the exhaust..photo-etched muffler shield made. Aluminum welding wire used for the bumper poles. Slight weathering done. Real "rubber" mudflaps.

400.00 ....S/H to the lower 48 states will be 12.00 (insured) Will ship internationally as well, additional S/H.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.....One of a kind model/conversation piece.

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00926.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00919.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

Edited by turbo590