Anyone with a 5th Wheel hitch wanna make a few extra bucks?

tkobes43

My grandmother was admitted into the hospital this week. I wont be able to go out to Kentucky and deliver my trailer to its new owner. He can not come and get it either. Would any of you like to run out and deliver the trailer. Ill pay you cash for delivering it.

Trailer is 40ft long, Electric brakes, registered, insured and plated.

Let me know trailer has to be delivered by this weekend.

Tom

862-266-0632

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Sorry to hear about your Grandma.

I think what Jamie is asking is: does the trailer have the common 4" square neck hitch on it? I converted my Haulmark gooseneck to 5th wheel pin to fit my Mack. It could be pulled by anything then.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

yep! Trailers on its way to Kentucky as we speak! Just got off the phone with my buddy who's taking it out there and he just went through Carlisle, PA "Spelt that wrong"... He's gonna shoot for West Virginia tonight and sleep at his uncles house there. Then drive the rest of the way tomorrow!!! Heres the one pic i took before they left.

293831_428600273874291_1588738147_n.jpg

Tom

Yep got it saved. Idk what happened the last time. But I have it. Whats the best time to call after 1230?

Tomorrow... Yeeesh. got a busy day tomorrow. Got class from 8-1040, then heading down to clifton for CDL class, then back to Newton to take the test at the DMV. Probably anytime after 430-5 would be best.

Jamie- Ill post pics of the new trailer in a second!

Tom

Dude, you're gonna need a bigger truck, haha,

Ben

Nah! These tarasport step decks are much "lighter duty" then lets say a trail mobile or a mac step deck. The transports are meant to be towed by a single axle truck. The tarasport only has a gvw of i think 30,000...

Tom