Still looking for mack MB tractor

mackmb212

I'm still in the hunt for a Mack MB tractor single or tandem axle. I know these trucks are in most cases shot but hoping somone knows where one is sitting. The truck don't have to be in show condition just have solid sheet metal around the windshield and drip edge around top of cab and hopefuly have a title or some type of paper work to it . I'm looking to spend 2 or 3 grand depending on condition and distance from home. If anyone has any leads let me know. Thanks

Rudy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i used to see a mb tractor sitting off rt 15 in rochester ny looked pretty good at a glance seemed like the windshield was cracked now its been moved out back if youd like i could stop and ask about it for you send me an email @ cfto30570@frontier.com or give a call some time 585 356 6481 charlie hackett

thanks for dropping a line about that truck ill send you a email soon.

Rudy

I'm still in the hunt for a Mack MB tractor single or tandem axle. I know these trucks are in most cases shot but hoping somone knows where one is sitting. The truck don't have to be in show condition just have solid sheet metal around the windshield and drip edge around top of cab and hopefuly have a title or some type of paper work to it . I'm looking to spend 2 or 3 grand depending on condition and distance from home. If anyone has any leads let me know. Thanks

Rudy

84superdog (I think it is) has a single-axle MB listed.

Kent

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."