SuperLiner II wall art

It is cool but makes me sad its gone I have not seen more than 5 Magnums so far and there goes another one.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

No Magnums had to die or were injured to make this wall art. Hood was replaced on a friends truck in its full rebuild, this was the salvadged side.

Thanks for the good comments on the shop- it is necessary if you are contantly working on old Caterpillars and Macks.

Thats a nice idea,i like it! been thinking about doing something like this for my toyroom................................Mark

make that a set forward bumper say by 4-6 inches and you could have a cool shelf for other truck stuff too, I had the same idea a few years ago I had an R model hood that was killed on the back but good up front.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

No Magnums had to die or were injured to make this wall art. Hood was replaced on a friends truck in its full rebuild, this was the salvadged side.

Thanks for the good comments on the shop- it is necessary if you are contantly working on old Caterpillars and Macks.

Thats good to hear, and the shop equipment is really nice I have to get a shop up soon so I have somewhere to put my stuff right now I have a small collection but Im working on it, I would LOVE to have a CNC Milling machine.