Cornbinder w/Screemer Revving Videooooooo

Here it is:

The best part is that this was at a car cruise and I didn't know the guy that took the video at all. He was just a passerby that liked the truck and took a video, and I just happened to see it on youtube. It just makes so happy to know that people out there appreciate things that I'm responsible for, i.e. black smoke and noise :twothumbsup:

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

LOL, It is awesome. I taped my truck too but file is too big to load here. I enjoy listening to it idle all day long, keeps replaying. Completely pisses my men off when they come into my office to get blueprints, LOL. Evidently they don't have the same sickness we do, LOL, Paul

RONCETTI

I thought she was younger. I got Macks to deal with, if thats what you were thinking cousin. Oh, I have heard a Mack motor that sounds that good. #1, mine in my U, and these R models that run around here sound so gooooood, I dont know how they do it, I know its just pipe, and they blow only black smoke, they're pretty beat.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Saw an old r- model setting In the weeds at a snowmobile shop along rt 12 coming into Lowville from rt177 didn't know if u knew anything about it vinny?

Yup, thats Eddie. Ive got snowmobile parts from him alot, crawled all over that R model, shes rough. If you backtracked on that road his brother lives back down the road, hes got alot of Macks, Ive even seen a U model back thaere at his brothers, never been up there though.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Yup, thats Eddie. Ive got snowmobile parts from him alot, crawled all over that R model, shes rough. If you backtracked on that road his brother lives back down the road, hes got alot of Macks, Ive even seen a U model back thaere at his brothers, never been up there though.

Sounds like a cool place.

Cousin Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j