Have You Seen this Truck?

pbbwlr

hello all

My firehouse is trying to find our old 1974 R Model Mack pumper. We've been trying to locate this truck for the past few years and have had no luck at all. The last time this truck was spotted was in PA about 4-5 years ago, I believe somewhere on RT 209, but not sure. The link below has information, a picture, and a contact number. Now, before we traded the truck, we removed all 3 bulldogs (2 silver ones and the gold one on the hood). Please, if anyone has seen this truck, contact us. Thanks

http://www.firenews.net/6259/new-jersey-fd-looking-for-help-locating-unit-possibly-in-nc/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RssmixcomMixId359003+%28FireNews.net%29

yes it was called, my brothers beer barn, 341 claremont ave, "rt309" tamaqua, pa, 570 668 5400, its been gone 8 months to a year, stoped and look'd at it the body was removed, it was dark and i could have bumped my head but im still sure the sticker in the window said $18,000 it sat out back a long time, hope that helps

yes it was called, my brothers beer barn, 341 claremont ave, "rt309" tamaqua, pa, 570 668 5400, its been gone 8 months to a year, stoped and look'd at it the body was removed, it was dark and i could have bumped my head but im still sure the sticker in the window said $18,000 it sat out back a long time, hope that helps

thats not too far from me, if you call those guys and its still there and you need a looksee, let me know.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS