Mack Trucks (Allentown Pa.) Customer Center Show 10/27/12?

1958 F.W.D.

Several have commented on this in my Hoppenville thread, figured I would start a new thread to get more exposure....Rumor has it that there will be an antique truck show at the Mack Trucks Customer Center on 10/27 but other than that, no one seems to know very much. Doug Maney? Anyone? Anyone? Is it open to any brand of trucks ('cept for paccar products of course) what time? will food be there? (no food in walking distance...) If you do have to get food I highly recommend The Tilted Kilt out on Lehigh Street....good food and excellent scenery....get pics of TK ladies on your antique.....

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

As of last Saturday nothing was final. I meant to call the Mack Museum today, but forgot. It was Dale Guth who told me about it. He is the guy who gathers all the information requested by Mack collectors. I will try to call Don Schumaker at home tomorrow. Then I'll get the story. It seems like too short of notice to me.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for posting this "potential" event. Hopefully a decision will be made soon so we can make plans. Tilted Kilt....I prefer Hooters (fried pickles) but either one will get my "attention". TK or Hooters ladies with my truck.... :banana:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

As of last Saturday nothing was final. I meant to call the Mack Museum today, but forgot. It was Dale Guth who told me about it. He is the guy who gathers all the information requested by Mack collectors. I will try to call Don Schumaker at home tomorrow. Then I'll get the story. It seems like too short of notice to me.

Mike

Harvey Eckert just relayed through a friend that details will be released to the truck clubs and SPAAMFAA chapters shortly. Will be a 2-day event, Friday and Saturday Oct 27-28

Friday Oct 26 & Sat 27. The flyer is still being finalized and will be posted here, there and everywhere as soon as it is finalized by our gracious hosts. It is looking to be a really neat event, I know I am excited!

Hang in there!

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Doug, I hear you got the word from Don. Sheldon spilled the.beans. I have to get a.few trucks licensed before this. Is anyone looking to drive a Mack to Allentown?

Mike

Where do you live? I am up for driving a nice old Mack. Are they antique registered?

Friday Oct 26 & Sat 27. The flyer is still being finalized and will be posted here, there and everywhere as soon as it is finalized by our gracious hosts. It is looking to be a really neat event, I know I am excited!

Hang in there!

Doug

C'MON!!!! Help a guy out here.....post this before my wife finds something to do for me that Saturday!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...