John Haines/Hoppenville Pa. 2012 Show...Date?

1958 F.W.D.

October 20.

I was talking to Dale Guth from the Mack Museum the other day at Duryea Day and he said they are thinking of having a customer appreciation day at the Mack Museum on Oct 27. I don't know when they will make up their minds since that date is drawing near.

Mike

The only big trucks at the show and all Macks.

post-7810-0-12878700-1347060140_thumb.jp

I was talking to Dale Guth from the Mack Museum the other day at Duryea Day and he said they are thinking of having a customer appreciation day at the Mack Museum on Oct 27. I don't know when they will make up their minds since that date is drawing near.

Mike,

Do you know if there will be a truck show in conjunction with the Open House? If so, I will plan to keep my truck at the farm in PA. Otherwise I was planning to take it to OH after Gerhart's Show.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Someone just called me tonight asking about this, I know nothing about it.......Would appreciate any info if anyone does have any......Also for John Haines IV's show

Duh..Yarnall I saw you posted Oct. 20. Unfortunately I wont make it then, as I am getting paid to have the FWD Firetruck in a wedding on that day down near Philly.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

• 1 month later...

dayum!!!! There's my 58' Plymouth Fury!!!! Except I would have to have the red/white one :wub: <------ christine

I think one of the neatest things he has in his collection is the original "Nelly Belle" Jeep from The Lone Ranger TV show.....(actually it's owned by his ladyfriend...)

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

dayum!!!! There's my 58' Plymouth Fury!!!! Except I would have to have the red/white one :wub: <------ christine

I think one of the neatest things he has in his collection is the original "Nelly Belle" Jeep from The Lone Ranger TV show.....(actually it's owned by his ladyfriend...)

Nelly Belle was at Macungie last year (2011). Can't remember if I saw it there this year.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Randy

I know I thought you said The Lone Ranger, but you meant The Roy Rogers show right!!

Ron