Weve Got a Problem:

I called Papa tonight and he gave me the bad news. The drivers door, that he put all that work in, will not work on the cab. I know what your thinking, but heres the problem. Who ever had it patched it and cobbed it all up and made it to work to their cab, but since the bottoms all cobbed up, it wont shut in my cab. So the plan is now to try to patch up the old door we took off. That might not work either. I guess we'll play it by year. :( :( :( :( :( Oh well.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

If the extra piece on the bottom of the door for the door seal is good on one of your driver's doors

you could get one of the doors off of Mike and weld that piece on an "R" model door and you you should be good to go.

Ron

ya,,,was thinkin the same thing,,,dont quite know what thier problem is,,,i put an f model door on my DM and never did bother with that little bracket,,,left it off...bob

there were 4 r model door shells on ebay i looked for mack ro model and mack superliner and they came up both times.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"