e6 to e7 swap

alex g

I have did it and only thing i run into was the exhaust manifold was mounting the turbo in wrong place but we made it work. The E7 will have a 5 " exhaust. The clutch will be pull on both engines.The power steering pump may be located on the front instead the rear of the comp but that is ok to.

glenn akers

I have did it and only thing i run into was the exhaust manifold was mounting the turbo in wrong place but we made it work. The E7 will have a 5 " exhaust. The clutch will be pull on both engines.The power steering pump may be located on the front instead the rear of the comp but that is ok to.

thanks what did you have to do about turbo did you have to modify any engine mounts i was afraid the fan may not clear the rad

thanks what did you have to do about turbo did you have to modify any engine mounts i was afraid the fan may not clear the rad

The turbo had to hav the exhaust moved down some and the air to air piping altered some.The mounts was same and the pulley came out in same place.

glenn akers

• 5 weeks later...

we done it on a superliner we had to make our air to air pipes make throtle linckage...but when you say e7 427 they were vmac 2 it can still be done we used a 400