Did some fence shopping today

It's like window shopping, but through the fence. Spotted some old iron in Pennsauken NJ at the old Reisch trucking outfit which is now Dependable. There's a B with a concave cab, single axle. Needs a lot of lovin but that's ok. Also a single axle sidewinder, no front clip or motor. Back corner of the cab is banged up too. A few others sitting there too, looks like they've been there for awhile

It's like window shopping, but through the fence. Spotted some old iron in Pennsauken NJ at the old Reisch trucking outfit which is now Dependable. There's a B with a concave cab, single axle. Needs a lot of lovin but that's ok. Also a single axle sidewinder, no front clip or motor. Back corner of the cab is banged up too. A few others sitting there too, looks like they've been there for awhile

Ohhh crap!!! Poor thing, where is it? What year do you think it was?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Nah, no swords. Requires effort, no good. Barbed wire? Liabilty, too many sue happy people in today's world. I got my pit bull, but he's a wimp. If I do go fence shopping, it'll be for a privacy fence, neighbors won't be happy about what I'd like to bring home. My dad goes to a pallet place from time to time called "Bull Dog Pallet" I believe, which is in Deerfield NJ. this guy has a few old macks laying around, B tractors and I think a B81 dump but I'm not positive. My dad knows I want one of those tractors

Is Reisch the company that uses all the classic style pinstriping? If so, I saw one of their trucks on the PA turnpike about 5 years ago and thought I was hallucinating. It was pretty cool to see that, unfortunately it was on a Volvo.

Jim,Reisch did pinstripe all their trucks, it was done by a local guy in South Jersey with one of those "cutesy" nicknames like "Mike the brush" or something like that. I've always liked the New England style pintripes on trucks,just don't see much of that anymore..................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.