Oldiron in Newark

Joe Ditchkus

I was in Newark.N.J. today went by Devino's and he had 2 blue B-Models the tin looked good on one but either had no rear tires or rear. about every 10' I went up Doremus Avenue he had more a B-81 tandem,The blue Dodge gaspot Ernie I think was looking at, a hard nose KW that needs work with heavy axle and looked like Rockwell Suspension, and about 5 DK Autocars and a few short nose Acars with steel nose. I took aride around Port Newark as I pulled loads from the piers from 72 to 80. It sure changed a lot. Also stopped in Elizabeth for Delo 100 40 WT. to use in my jade grenades. Hard to find the Delo 100 anymore and it got pricey. I always liked Jersey. Joe D.

Sorry no camera. I should know better by now. Joe D.

what?!! no camera? I just went to Wal Mart- I mean the Wal Mart store- and had a camera with me. It's OK this time, but let's just hope randyp doesn't hear about this.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I was in Newark.N.J. today went by Devino's and he had 2 blue B-Models the tin looked good on one but either had no rear tires or rear. about every 10' I went up Doremus Avenue he had more a B-81 tandem,The blue Dodge gaspot Ernie I think was looking at, a hard nose KW that needs work with heavy axle and looked like Rockwell Suspension, and about 5 DK Autocars and a few short nose Acars with steel nose. I took aride around Port Newark as I pulled loads from the piers from 72 to 80. It sure changed a lot. Also stopped in Elizabeth for Delo 100 40 WT. to use in my jade grenades. Hard to find the Delo 100 anymore and it got pricey. I always liked Jersey. Joe D.

Glad to see the Garden State treated you well! my favorite place!...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

what?!! no camera? I just went to Wal Mart- I mean the Wal Mart store- and had a camera with me. It's OK this time, but let's just hope randyp doesn't hear about this.

Grrr,,,hmm,,,too late, i heared that. (tapping foot now) Joe D, Joe Joe joe d,,no camera, hmmm, well, am gonna let you slide this time, best be getting that camera. I need 25 pages, front and back,,,I will not forget camera. randyp