1987 Navistar International

I was checking out municibid.com a couple minutes ago and I saw a really nice 1987 Navistar International truck going up for auction. If your interested the listing # is 13449. Check it out!

post-12186-0-25250500-1342453540.jpg

You just happened to be looking at that site eh? Certainly seems like a coincidence your screen name matches so closely.

Your introduction is cheesy at best.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

At least he is posting in the for sale forum! I just wonder if he thinks we are idiots?!? Or, maybe he is a comedian!

If a comedian, a piss poor one at that. You are correct and the reasoning I haven't done away with the post.

I don't particularly like people joining up to only "hawk their wares" having no interest in participating, the persons, or website in general. That post however was catagorized correctly so I let it stand.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It's TRUE! You DO have a heart! :loldude:

Yes, and it's as soft as a 16 grit grinding disc.

Rob

Maybe he means good but if I were here to sell something I surely wouldn't do it in this fashion .......... A Mack forum trying to sell an ole exhausted spenternational .....but he did get it noticed and I think that was the motive ....just my .02

Even his description of the truck was erroneous in nature. Look at the hood panel which is broken with a piece gone for instance.

Of course one man's description of "cherry" is a piece of shit to another too.

Rob