Highway Angel/Cherub

hatcity

Yesterday, just got off the highway and approached a red light. As i slow down, steam is coming out from the hood. Pull over quick and shut 'er down. Look around for the leak as the engine is covered with coolant. Makethe assumption that the leak is in the front as it is front to back covered. Start the truck quick, see the top radiator hose is broke, shut down.

Hose is split in the center. HMMMM. if i can cut the hose in half, can I get the two pipe ends close enough to clamp tight to make it to the yard (about 3 miles)

Get it back together. Put some tools away and getting coolant that I carry anyway, when I see a car pull up behind me. Slightly chubby woman heads over to me. First thought-"Are ya broke down?" or "my boyfriend is a mechanic, blah blah"

Nope. Walks over and says "It's too hot to be broke down here. God loves you, have a nice day" Hands me a bottle of cold water from the store, turns and gets in her car.

All I could say was thank you and have a good day. Sorry, no pics. Had other things to do.

However, that red light do have some fine scenery pass thru it

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Hatcity are you slipping or something? Ya mean no phone #..........no nothing but a bottle of H2O. She could have fixed you up and probably had you going in no time.

And no gang pictures.............slipping.

mike

As I said Mike, the scenery. Had to check somethings two/three times standing on the tire.

Also, with the toolbox door open, my scrawny ass was about 12 inches from traffic. Had to look over every time i moved.

Will have to "break down" there again

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

As I said Mike, the scenery. Had to check somethings two/three times standing on the tire.

Also, with the toolbox door open, my scrawny ass was about 12 inches from traffic. Had to look over every time i moved.

She is longggg goneeeee Hatcity. That is the way women are. She knew you were already hot and bothered and knew she did not have to work hard to get what she wanted. But you did not put your best foot forward and take it when she was giving you the sign. Tha heck with the traffic....you would have died with a smile on your face. We guys would have sent you some flowers. LOL....LOL

mike

Well, that explains that, your scrawny ass drew her in just like a magnet. Your scrawny ass must be a cherub magnet. Thats better than it being somebodys boot magnet. There are good, kindhearted people left here in this world. randyp