2008 Calendars!

It is that time again! If you would like your truck to be featured in our 2008 calendar...now is the time to submit your photos! The photos need to be high quality, original copies from your digital camera or PC. You can email them to me at: wmsi@alltel.net

Also include the following information:

Your name (John Smith)

Model & year of truck (1961 Mack B61T)

Your home town and state (Anytown, PA)

Be sure to include your phone number Incase I need to talk to you about your photo.

We might make 2 different calendars this year...classic trucks and modern trucks, so this offer is open to all BMT members! Send your photos NOW! I need to have the calendars ready before the Lititz Show in early October! If your truck was already featured in a past calendar, please do not submit again...we want everyone to have a chance at being in the calendar.

PS...I won't exclude unfinished trucks either! We all like to look at trucks in various states of restoration...so don't be shy! Send those photos!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 2 months later...
:SMOKIE-LFT: Are you still needing photos for your calendar Barry? Would it be ok if I sent you original photos of my truck by way of the mail instead of E-mail because I'm a little computer illiterate when it comes to sending E-mails and posting my photos on the site . I would sure like to put my pics. of my E9 powered MH cabover I lost in a wreck this past march on.

:SMOKIE-LFT: Are you still needing photos for your calendar Barry? Would it be ok if I sent you original photos of my truck by way of the mail instead of E-mail because I'm a little computer illiterate when it comes to sending E-mails and posting my photos on the site . I would sure like to put my pics. of my E9 powered MH cabover I lost in a wreck this past march on.

Yes, we still need photos! I can try to scan a regular photo, but they tend to come out a little grainy when enlarged...I can try though!

bmodel_logo.png

• 2 weeks later...
It is that time again! If you would like your truck to be featured in our 2008 calendar...now is the time to submit your photos! The photos need to be high quality, original copies from your digital camera or PC. You can email them to me at: wmsi@alltel.net

Also include the following information:

Your name (John Smith)

Model & year of truck (1961 Mack B61T)

Your home town and state (Anytown, PA)

Be sure to include your phone number Incase I need to talk to you about your photo.

We might make 2 different calendars this year...classic trucks and modern trucks, so this offer is open to all BMT members! Send your photos NOW! I need to have the calendars ready before the Lititz Show in early October! If your truck was already featured in a past calendar, please do not submit again...we want everyone to have a chance at being in the calendar.

PS...I won't exclude unfinished trucks either! We all like to look at trucks in various states of restoration...so don't be shy! Send those photos!!

Hey Barry, what's the word on the calendars? Just wondering if you recieved my truck pics and when the calendars will be available.

Jeff

1971 Mack R600 Toterhome "Superdawg"

living the life of leisure pulling

1999 NuWa Snowbird 34+2 SE102 "Dawghouse"

Yes, I got everyones photos. I am working on the calendars now. It looks like we are still coming up short on regular truck photos, but I received a ton of Mack Fire Truck pics! If I get enough regular photos, we may do 2 calendars this year...Regular Macks and Mack Fire Trucks! Keep those pics coming!

bmodel_logo.png

Boy Barry, you must work fast. I got the E-mail to order the calendars! Looks like my Dog made the grade! WooHoo!!

Thanks, I'll get my order in, Jeff

1971 Mack R600 Toterhome "Superdawg"

living the life of leisure pulling

1999 NuWa Snowbird 34+2 SE102 "Dawghouse"

Yep...we wanted to take some to Lititz, but I don't think the order will come in before we leave...(despite me super fast work! LOL) But we will have them available next week to ship from here or just order them yourself from Lulu for faster service!

bmodel_logo.png