Farmers Daughters

72U685ST

Yea, I'm with Vinny. I do know some country girls that are pretty hot, but I'm not gonna post any pictures without asking. I really dont wan't to go through that again.

Ben

YEA COUSIN. DONT GET ME IN TROUBLE AGAIN EITHER. :loldude: Wait, we could be like the Duke boys if we are Cousins. Cool.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Yea, I'm with Vinny. I do know some country girls that are pretty hot, but I'm not gonna post any pictures without asking. I really dont wan't to go through that again.

Ben

Yea that kinda bit u in the ass there didnt it?
  • Like 1

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

Oh man. Did you say your sorry? Im sure they wont be able to stand it anymore, and come running right back to you.

Heck yea I said I'm sorry! Didn't you look at the rest of that thread? They read that. I texted and called them saying I'm sorry. I'm going to 4-H camp for three days this weekend and they'll be there, hopefully they we can work it out then.

Cousin Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Heck yea I said I'm sorry! Didn't you look at the rest of that thread? They read that. I texted and called them saying I'm sorry. I'm going to 4-H camp for three days this weekend and they'll be there, hopefully they we can work it out then.

Cousin Ben

Oh good. Whats so bad about being posted on BMT? Well, wellllll, ya I understand.

Whats so bad about being posted on BMT?

That's what I thought. It's a friggin Mack Trucks website for pete's sake! I thought they wouldnt care, but apperently I was wrong. I shoud have just told them what you said instead of sending her the link. Or just PMed it too you and not posted it at all.

Cousin Ben

That's what I thought. It's a friggin Mack Trucks website for pete's sake! I thought they wouldnt care, but apperently I was wrong. I shoud have just told them what you said instead of sending her the link. Or just PMed it too you and not posted it at all.

Cousin Ben

WAIT,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT??? WHAT I SAID??? YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA POST THEM AND I SAID OK. IM GONNA BE IN MORE TROUBLE!!!!!

WAIT,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT??? WHAT I SAID??? YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA POST THEM AND I SAID OK. IM GONNA BE IN MORE TROUBLE!!!!!

Vinny just pooped himself
  • Like 1

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

No, no, no. What you said about them. You thought they were good looking and stuff. I thought it would make them happy to hear that. But I guess not.

Cousin Ben

Cousin Ben

Depending on where they looked on here, they may not have realized this was a Mack truck discussion forum.

Jim

Vinnys newfound desire for women has already gotten him in trouble. Hmmm funny haven't heard much about the umodel lately. Lol

I have no desire for women. They are very annoying, like I said pictures are OK though. Youll see, there would be more posting on my U but I cant post pictures anymore. Youll see. That cab will be off in the next 2 weeks..........

Depending on where they looked on here, they may not have realized this was a Mack truck discussion forum.

Well, to me, the huge "BIGMACKTRUCKS.COM" written across the top kinda gives it away, but I told them that it was just a Mack Trucks fourum site, but I guess they still weren't cool with it.

Ben

Oh man, guess I missed something?

Welcome to the real world, women will never be understood and you'll never do anything "right" again once you get involved with them.

ahhh, but the farmers daughter.............well, you get the picture............

the-farmers-daughter-the-farmer-s-d.jpg

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Judging by previous statements made by you on this thread I find your denial quite questionable vinny. Lol I bet if the girls you were talking about came up to you and started lovin you all up I bet they wouldn't be so annoying then lmao. Nice pic freight train ! She can ride my big green tractor!