Nice Garden

other dog

As we all know, i'm not one to toot my own horn........................................................................................................................................................................................

OK, now that you're done laughing- I have to say, my garden is the best ever this year. Not because of anything i've done different, but we've had some rain this year where in the past several years we had rain early then none the whole rest of the summer. Had tomatoes ripe weeks ago, onions and cabbage are biggest ever, got snap beans on the vines, and the yukon gold potaters did well too.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

congradulations tom,,,looks excellant....its hard to grow anything here,,,only chance we got,,is to buy them already started,,then plant them. more barbequing tonite,,,but just burgers and dogs.woohoo.bob

Just to hot and dry to grow anything there? I would of guessed you could have two crops a year with your long growing season.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Im gonna stay outa this topic because of that word.

No reason to feel intimidated by that word. Allow me to help:

ir·ri·ga·tion

   /ˌɪrɪˈgeɪʃən/ irrigated.

the artificial application of water to land to assist in the production of crops.

Medicine/Medical . the flushing or washing out of anything with water or other liquid.

the state of being irrigated.

• Like 1

Jim

No reason to feel intimidated by that word. Allow me to help:

ir·ri·ga·tion

   /ˌɪrɪˈgeɪʃən/ irrigated.

the artificial application of water to land to assist in the production of crops.

Medicine/Medical . the flushing or washing out of anything with water or other liquid.

the state of being irrigated.

Awwwww, thank you so much for the help, but guess what?

I knew how to say ittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

For $100.00 I will tell you about a top secret thing called a sprinkler

I'm afeared to water it much, wells dry up in this area regularly. I did water it some last night because my green beans that looked so good last week looked like they were just about to dry up and die from the intense heat.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.