LF with EN 471 gas motor question

OK so this guy has this flat bed that he wants to restore. It needs a lot of work. Please do not laugh but I am having trouble finding where the gas tank or tanks are located. The carb is on the right side of engine and the fuel piump is on the left. Any ideas ??

Also if any body knows of a whole truck on a parts truck close to NJ please let me know.

Sorry it is a 1946. The fuel line goes from the carb on the right side across the front of the motor to the left ( drivers side ) to the fuel pump. It looks like a copper line. After it leaves the fuel pump it is like a plastic line if that is possible ??

Have you written to the Mack Museum with the chassis number to ask for the history of the truck? If it was ordered with a special fuel tank it will show up in the documentation.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Yes I have written and got that information from the Mack Museum but I gave it to the owner. Under the passenger seat ( if there was one ) looks like an air tank for thea air brakes. No holes on the side of the cab that I can see.

Do you think there will be any LF models at the Macungie show this year ??