Pictures of Lots of Macks Ive Seen Today

I like the R model tractor with the red fenders and the axle forward CH in the first pic.

I didn't realise you were so far north. I figured you were south of the thruway for some reason. Anywho, I hope your Nana feels better soon.

Thanks Green Dash. Nana felt pretty good this afternoon, she seemed normal. But when I just went and saw her she wasnt feeling good at all.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Dang Vlad, I would be so depressed. You should come over here for awhile. Paul, the U model I think is a barrier truck.

Vinny, I must do it.

Though it's a long way so I have to prepaire good.

I'm thinking also to come and buy one more Mack that time.

But must to realize some of my today projects first.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

good shots Vinny will have to post some photos of australian Macks for you

Waiting for a lot of Australians.

I must also to see them real one day.

Vlad.

I was going to say something similar to that Vlad. It would take a lifetime where I am at to see that many Macks. No one seems to use them up here. I am guessing because lack of dealerships and or parts/support up here?

HeavyGunner, how Vinny said, I would be so depressed.

I supposed, there are lots of Mack everywhere in the US.

So very good the best Macks are always here :twothumbsup:

Vlad.

Vinny if you like U Models so much then I wonder if you like DM's as much. Take a look at the frame on a DM sometime and you might forget about U models. Just kidding.

Vlad: Back in the 70's Mack was going to build a factory in Russia but it was shot down for political reasons. How times have changed. Now our presidents give away military

secrets for rockets to the Chineese. They executed the the Rosenburgs for supposedly giving atomic bomb info to the Russians. Now the Commies in charge would consider them heros. Well anyways enough rambling and back to the truck pictures. Good job Vinny I like the on the R-Model paving trucks. :twothumbsup:

Vinny if you like U Models so much then I wonder if you like DM's as much. Take a look at the frame on a DM sometime and you might forget about U models. Just kidding.

Vlad: Back in the 70's Mack was going to build a factory in Russia but it was shot down for political reasons. How times have changed. Now our presidents give away military

secrets for rockets to the Chineese. They executed the the Rosenburgs for supposedly giving atomic bomb info to the Russians. Now the Commies in charge would consider them heros. Well anyways enough rambling and back to the truck pictures. Good job Vinny I like the on the R-Model paving trucks. :twothumbsup:

Never heard owerhere about the Mack project in Russia.

I don't remember 70's but early 80's were full of newspapers with cartoon pictures of Uncle Sam with money in the hand and atomic rockets aimed to Russia - USSR.

That's all looks a humor now but I can't belive in a deal of our nations during the Cold War time.

Vlad