I Thought This was Cool.

Also apprears to have an Illinois Commerce Commission decal on the yellow stripe.The only company I can think of that used those colors (based in Salt Lake City) was Garrett(later bought out by ANR).HMMMMM? :whistling:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

if you've ever watched the movie "goodfellas" there's a beat to hell red b model in it. The truck pulls into the diner, driver gets out. Joe Pesci and Ray Liotta hijack the truck. also in "police acadamy" there's a B model in it. can't recall exactly where

I'll have tyo watch good fellas. Police Academy is a hilarious movie!! I love when they put the guy in the booth on the back of the B model and throw him off the bridge into the water.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinny, I was wrong about thinking that was a Garrett truck :notworthy: It is an I M L (Interstate Motor Lines) truck.I'll have to do some diggin' around to see if they had a terminal in Chicago.That is definetly a I.C.C. sticker on the door.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Noticed a B-model in National Lampoon's Vacation the other day. Just as Chevy Chase gets out of the desert he walks passed a short row of derelict trucks. There's also a glimpse of a B reversing in the background at the start of Rocky. A B-model also masquerade's as a WW2 German truck (!) pulling a barge on a trailer in The Battle Of Britain.

Whatever rubs your buddah.

The Mack E Model Registry - 103 entries
The Mack A Model Registry - 14 entries