E9 V8 AMBAC injection pump

e9500v8

Who knows someone good to rebuild these pumps and get a lot out of them? I have adjusted mine to the max and it is still not enough!! I put one of Dale Francis turbos on he says it should make 50-55 pounds and it makes 33 !! I have checked for boost leaks in intercooler and have none! Truck doesn't smoke much with this turbo so it tells me it is not getting enough to eat!!

Who knows someone good to rebuild these pumps and get a lot out of them? I have adjusted mine to the max and it is still not enough!! I put one of Dale Francis turbos on he says it should make 50-55 pounds and it makes 33 !! I have checked for boost leaks in intercooler and have none! Truck doesn't smoke much with this turbo so it tells me it is not getting enough to eat!!

Send it to Thompson Diesel in OKC and tell them exactly what you expect.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Found it thanks Rob !! They can make them pretty wild ?? Have you ever sent one to Columbus diesel? I assume you have sent one to Thompson before and had good luck? Or do you know them people?

I have spoken with them many times in the past and they are doing a V8 pump of mine next week. Several I know have used them extensively and all are happy. They will work with you to deliver what you expect.

I have recurring training classes there and visit them each time. Very nice folks and know what they are doing.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Let us know what the outcome is. I talked to Antrim Diesel in Chambersburg Pa, I know they re-worked some pumps for some local heavy haulers around here. Last time I talked to them they told me barrel plungers for one side of the (V type) pump were no longer available, and they didn't want to work on it.

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

Let us know what the outcome is. I talked to Antrim Diesel in Chambersburg Pa, I know they re-worked some pumps for some local heavy haulers around here. Last time I talked to them they told me barrel plungers for one side of the (V type) pump were no longer available, and they didn't want to work on it.

Will do Dave. That is similar to the problems I was having a couple of years ago with the vendor I used to patronize.

Rob