Anybody near Atlanta?

Rob

I'm wanting to purchase a small, older drop frame van type trailer and this one looks about right. Anybody on here able to get a look at this one for me? I'm going to call about it tomorrow. I need to get something that is roadable for parts retrieval and such.

Thanks,

Rob

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=3564891&

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Think it needs another axle it might be a tire eater on just the one axle Rob. But Idk they kept it around for alot of years so it had to do something right

AT&T carries thier own stuff and a good portion is light. I'm not really needing a tandem and the length is about right on this one for what I'm wanting.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Nice trailer. What are the chances that it is really a 1962?

I think it's a 1982 myself being on air and belonging to AT&T prior.

Rob

That is a cool trailer,Rob.Way too good for you :loldude: !!!!!! Gov. Liquidations has alot of old ARMY trailers like that quite often.Then again too,at least a thousand miles from home!!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

That is a cool trailer,Rob.Way too good for you :loldude: !!!!!! Gov. Liquidations has alot of old ARMY trailers like that quite often.Then again too,at least a thousand miles from home!!

The problem with those damn army trailers is that most of them require a elevator to get up in them they are so high. That AT&T trailer will be a lot easier to access.

I have the same problem with Gov LIqiudations - all the good stuff either sells when I forget to look or it is in Puerto Rico.

The problem with those damn army trailers is that most of them require a elevator to get up in them they are so high. That AT&T trailer will be a lot easier to access.

I have the same problem with Gov LIqiudations - all the good stuff either sells when I forget to look or it is in Puerto Rico.

10-4 on that! Yeah, the entry height on that AT&T trailer would be better.Especially,for the guy who's looking at it! He could be a "tire eater" himself! In fact he's probably looking for a lift gate for it as we speak!! :loldude: I have seen some drop frame vans on G.L., but only once and a while.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Rob,theres a good chance this could be a 62' trailer,this from someone who has spent an inordinant amount of time in and around moving vans. The six-lug wheels are one giveaway,as are the older style E-rails inside,and the older style non-attached curbside landing gear crank. AT&T used a good many of these for interplant/facility moves (large batteries,switching equipment etc.) this one may have had a stationary generator inside at one time,as evidenced by the vent in the lower skirt. We did a lot of moves for AT&T after it became more cost effective to hire "professsional" movers/riggers especially before the "digital age" came along..................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.