White Superliner midroof aluminum flat

this one? there is another one in this area the differance is it has the mack blue stripe paint

Thats the one, I was just a few minutes from that pull on the other side of the river, saw you on the Pa side. Nice to see BMT members on the road. On a 34 hr lay over in Virginia started Friday at 3:00, worked on the truck, get another day in tomorrow fixing littles. Fixed the sleeper AC today. No cost. Better then 99.00 an hour for parts changers. Only way to make money on the road these days. Another GD reefer next to me again.

Thats the one, I was just a few minutes from that pull on the other side of the river, saw you on the Pa side. Nice to see BMT members on the road. On a 34 hr lay over in Virginia started Friday at 3:00, worked on the truck, get another day in tomorrow fixing littles. Fixed the sleeper AC today. No cost. Better then 99.00 an hour for parts changers. Only way to make money on the road these days. Another GD reefer next to me again.

Those friggen pricks always seem to go out of there way to park next to me. Was in Greencastle 5 years or so ago and was hooked to Idleaire. was way in the back and NOBODY WAS IN THE ROW EXCEPT ME. Damn comcar thought he was gonna park next to me. I chased his ass out of that spot before he even got the cones moved. Told him you got a hole GD row and you want to park next to me. Just because your friggen miserable with the POS don't make me miserable to. He moved. Also had a grinder in my hand was polishing my wheels and was getting ready to put the cutting wheel back on and go to town on that truck. To top it off the reefer ran like shit and had a miss.