Randyp Do you have your snowpants?

HeavyGunner

Hi Randy, I was just reading about the incredible storm Texas had yesterday where 4 feet of hail dropped and was wondering if you got any of that? If so there better be some snow removal pics from you playin' on you equipment! Anyone else interested the picks are on MSN right now.

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

heh heh, no, luckily we didnt get any of that! Texas has been having some really strange weather here lately. I gotta go check that out. I did watch that news film the other day where the 40 ft. reefer trailers were flying bout 3 or 4 hundred feet in the air in the tornado in Dallas. They were getting whirled around like paper sacks! Its just hot and dry already in Northeast Texas where im is. I spect we gonna see another drought again,,,oh well,,,good for pond digging anyway,,,,randyp

Customer: How long do you think this will take Randy?

Randyp: (grunting) Depends.

Sorry couldnt help not taking a swing at that softball ya lobbed Olive.

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

At least he is not cutting holes in seats and floor boards to make toilets out of 'em like some of the foriegner truck drivers ive heard do here in the US.

Okay- I will fess up to the truth about this fudge in the pants nonsense:

1. A year ago I shit my pants(overalls)

2. It was not intentional

3. I was sick with flu - flu caused it I tell you!

4. Blushing bride said stay in bed - I go check cows when she/kids leave

5. I find heifer with calf hanging out her Va-Jay-Jay

6. Tug and pull, tug and pull, lube with goo, turn calf, tug and pull, tug and pull, turn calf, tug and pull, tug and pull

7. Bust out chains, put on calf's feet, My left foot on heifer rumpus, my right foot on ground, pull hard on handle

8. Out comes calf - my left leg tangles in chain, right foot slips on blood/fluids/goo

9. Hit ground, roll off creek bank............

10. OH NO!

LOL, thats a good story. A couple years ago my grandpa was working in the shop when nature politely suggested he might want to start thinking about walking across the street to his house to take care of business. It was late winter and the path from the shop to his house which is across a little 2 road street was either hard packed snow or ice and it was the time of year where it melted just a little bit in the day and froze at night makin' it slicker than snot on a door knob. Grandpa started the trip across the treachorous frozen tundra using those little short baby steps so he hopefully wouldnt slip. He made it almost to the first lane in the road when his little Muck boots ran out of traction and he would slide backwards into the parking lot in front of the shop where he would have to start over and try again. I guess this must have gone on for quite some time, some would say too long. When Dad comes home from logging he stops by the shop and fills oil jugs, sharpens chains, straightens bars etc. Much to his surprise Grandpa was still in the shop and there was a certain smell he couldnt quite put his finger on and grandpa was wearing dads coverals over his t shirt and muck boots. And once my Dad gave grandpa a ride home when he was done everybody lived happily ever after...at least for awhile.

• Like 2

Hi Randy, I was just reading about the incredible storm Texas had yesterday where 4 feet of hail dropped and was wondering if you got any of that? If so there better be some snow removal pics from you playin' on you equipment! Anyone else interested the picks are on MSN right now.

Crazy weather is right. Last week when I was with Nana and Papa, I was walking in the woods with Papa and my dog Duke. It started hailing really bad!!! When we finally got back to the house it stopped, then it started even worse!!! So I ran and I sat in my U model for a few minutes. I got a picture of the hail on the hood somewhere, Ill try to find it.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Crazy weather is right. Last week when I was with Nana and Papa, I was walking in the woods with Papa and my dog Duke. It started hailing really bad!!! When we finally got back to the house it stopped, then it started even worse!!! So I ran and I sat in my U model for a few minutes. I got a picture of the hail on the hood somewhere, Ill try to find it.

Sounds like you found a great spot to get out of the weather Vinny.