Redecorating the yard sale:

Rob

He's a number speller too.

He should be. Putting your phone number on the Internet without doing something to it like that is advised, unless you want to start receiving a lot of spam text messages.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2012/04/08/text_messaging_spam_on_cellphones_is_a_growing_problem/

There are allot of people using programs to troll places like this looking for phone numbers to sell. Reminds me of when I was a kid. A lot of magazines had an ad in the back for nose hair clippers. Really cheap, too. Turns out that the company selling them basically sold them at cost, because their real product was not the nose hair trimmers. Their real product was their customer list, a collection of the names of people who cared about their looks so much that they would buy a nose hair clipper out of the back of a magazine. They sold this customer list to hundreds of companies looking to sell things to people that they might want, but would be reluctant to but at a store where people can see them. made a fortune that way.

• Like 1

He should be. Putting your phone number on the Internet without doing something to it like that is advised, unless you want to start receiving a lot of spam text messages.

http://www.boston.co...rowing_problem/

There are allot of people using programs to troll places like this looking for phone numbers to sell. Reminds me of when I was a kid. A lot of magazines had an ad in the back for nose hair clippers. Really cheap, too. Turns out that the company selling them basically sold them at cost, because their real product was not the nose hair trimmers. Their real product was their customer list, a collection of the names of people who cared about their looks so much that they would buy a nose hair clipper out of the back of a magazine. They sold this customer list to hundreds of companies looking to sell things to people that they might want, but would be reluctant to but at a store where people can see them. made a fortune that way.

I had no idea - I had never heard of that - thanks for the heads up!

http://www.boston.co...rowing_problem/

Great info. I thought there must have been a practical reason.

When I redecorate, I keep all the crap and just move it around a bit. Looks redecorated to me.

Jim