Broadcasting Live From Myrtle Beach

JumperAndSon

Vinny there is nothing wrong with having a young nice looking little lady around with all of the washing, waxing, and knob polishing needed to keep a fine old Mack in good shape although if she is not willing to do those things do her just like an old two stick Mack if that gear ain't working grab another one and keep on trucking

• Like 2

Vinny there is nothing wrong with having a young nice looking little lady around with all of the washing, waxing, and knob polishing needed to keep a fine old Mack in good shape although if she is not willing to do those things do her just like an old two stick Mack if that gear ain't working grab another one and keep on trucking

:loldude:

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

The girl right next to me in the picture would be more than willing to help me out with things like that. Sometime, I'd like to take her with us to a truck show with us. She would love it.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Hey Ben, I looked at that picture and I cant tell what she looks like, so I wouldnt know if I would take her to a truck show. :loldude:

You would be suprized at how many girls around here are into that kind of stuff. You can't really tell from the picture, but she is quite attractive. She would be the best looking girl at Macungie by far. Demolition Derby is very popular in western PA, so alot of girls are into that aswell. All of the girls in the picture are at the Derby every week. The before mentioned girl (Sara) is actually running in the Derby this summer and I'm helping build her car.

Cousin Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

You would be suprized at how many girls around here are into that kind of stuff. You can't really tell from the picture, but she is quite attractive. She would be the best looking girl at Macungie by far. Demolition Derby is very popular in western PA, so alot of girls are into that aswell. All of the girls in the picture are at the Derby every week. The before mentioned girl (Sara) is actually running in the Derby this summer and I'm helping build her car.

Cousin Ben

Atractive, OK.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg