Broadcasting Live From Myrtle Beach

JumperAndSon

Well,

Some of you may have noticed that I was not active on here over the weekend. That's because I went to a Boy Scout outing, hung out with some of my favorite people at a 4-H dance, then drove 13 hours to get to where I am now, Myrtle Beach South Carolina.

The Boy Scouts

post-10909-0-47742700-1333475493_thumb.j

They had a photo booth at 4-H, here's the result:

post-10909-0-43848800-1333480063_thumb.j

The drive:

post-10909-0-78903800-1333480480.jpg

Now:

post-10909-0-48559400-1333480614_thumb.j

post-10909-0-81121400-1333480870.jpg

You can guess what's on that laptop.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I can't see your hands so it must be BMT.

I'm heading up to the "North Coast" for the next four days. Not as exciting, but only 3.5 hours away.

Editors Note: The North Coast refers to the Ohio shore of Lake Erie. There are many who live more than 5 miles from the Ohio shore of Lake Erie that wouldn't know that either.-Ed

Jim

IRemember it is okay to piss in the ocean, everyone else does, just not in the backyard pool.

Dammit. I thought it was the other way around.

I'm afraid to ask, what's the rule for hot tubs? I know it's okay to pee in a jacuzzi because the jets make impossible to see, but everyone knew that...right?

Jim

Dammit. I thought it was the other way around.

I'm afraid to ask, what's the rule for hot tubs? I know it's okay to pee in a jacuzzi because the jets make impossible to see, but everyone knew that...right?

My personal rule for this magnificant temple of human love is that it has not, nor will it ever sit in one of those bacteria incubators. I am afraid I will get chlamydia or sumpin.

Sing along now:

Hot tub! Ha! Da!

Ah-full of water!

I say hot tub! Ha!

Day! Ba! Very, very hot... Very hot! Da!

Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a!

Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say!

Hot tub! Rub a dub in the hot tub!

Rub a dub with me!

• Like 1

My personal rule for this magnificant temple of human love is that it has not, nor will it ever sit in one of those bacteria incubators. I am afraid I will get chlamydia or sumpin.!

Chlamydia? Doesn't the Transgender Van Lines carry that?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was hoping someone would post a link after oliveroad wrote it out. I knew just what he was saying as soon as I started reading. Anyone got Buckweat sings all your favorites? Unce, tice twea tines a wadee, we all remember this one, wookin per nub in all da wong paces, wookin pun nub

I was hoping someone would post a link after oliveroad wrote it out. I knew just what he was saying as soon as I started reading. Anyone got Buckweat sings all your favorites? Unce, tice twea tines a wadee, we all remember this one, wookin per nub in all da wong paces, wookin pun nub

Only 21 seconds but still great stuff. Mickey Gilley was on a recent episode of American Pickers and I somehow got to thinking about Eddie Murphy and Wookin' Pa Nub.

Jim

Hey Ben, is them things on your hand from wrenching on things and hitting your hand on something? I've had that happen, and it hurts like heck!! I also have had burns and that happens.

Actually, I had warts there. I went to the dermatologist and they froze them with liquid nitrogen. On my thumb there, I think he put too much liquid nitrogen on it, and it formed a blood-filled blister the size of a half dollar. It hurt like heck for a long time, but now it's heeling. If you were 1 year older, and my camera was better, you would never notice my hand there. You should have been there personally.

Cousin Ben

Actually, I had warts there. I went to the dermatologist and they froze them with liquid nitrogen. On my thumb there, I think he put too much liquid nitrogen on it, and it formed a blood-filled blister the size of a half dollar. It hurt like heck for a long time, but now it's heeling. If you were 1 year older, and my camera was better, you would never notice my hand there. You should have been there personally.

Cousin Ben

Oh ok Ben

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Cousin Ben

Great. Now that is solved - I had been wondering the proper way to broach the subject of the HAND.

Wookin pa nub ROCKS!

Only 21 seconds but still great stuff. Mickey Gilley was on a recent episode of American Pickers and I somehow got to thinking about Eddie Murphy and Wookin' Pa Nub.

I've looked everywhere before, it's not to be found. It had an anouncer like Buckwheat had done an album of all the classics and had the words under the song. One song they didn't even know what he was singing so they put ????????

I've looked everywhere before, it's not to be found. It had an anouncer like Buckwheat had done an album of all the classics and had the words under the song. One song they didn't even know what he was singing so they put ????????

That's what I was hoping to find, the one with the ???? song. I thought it was Una Panoonah Banka until I saw the video.

Jim

They had a photo booth at 4-H, here's the result:

post-10909-0-43848800-1333480063_thumb.j

I just noticed you were hangin' out with 3 chicks at the same time. When I was your age I don't think I hung out with 3 all year, let alone get them to agree to pose for a picture with me.

Jim

I just noticed you were hangin' out with 3 chicks at the same time. When I was your age I don't think I hung out with 3 all year, let alone get them to agree to pose for a picture with me.

They knew you had warts somewhere else?

Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty popular amoungst the females. They actually asked me to take a picture with them. I love 4-h girls, they're the best. At the dance, there were about 27 girls and 13 guys, that was cool.

Ben