You Guys Better Read This!

FINE YOU GUYS BETTER READ THIS, I'LL CALL MY MOM TOMARROW TELL HER TO GO UP TO MY DESK AND SEE IF SHE CAN FIND MY PASSWORD. I'M ONLY DOING THIS FOR ALL YOU GUYS. TOMARROW YOU MIGHT SEE A TOPIC ON HERE WITH VIDEOS. :twothumbsup:

This is from my other thread.

Hopefully youll see my sidewinder on the big screen tomarrow.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

FINE YOU GUYS BETTER READ THIS, I'LL CALL MY MOM TOMARROW TELL HER TO GO UP TO MY DESK AND SEE IF SHE CAN FIND MY PASSWORD. I'M ONLY DOING THIS FOR ALL YOU GUYS. TOMARROW YOU MIGHT SEE A TOPIC ON HERE WITH VIDEOS. :twothumbsup:

This is from my other thread.

Hopefully youll see my sidewinder on the big screen tomarrow.

Alright Cousin Vinny, I'll look for it. I promise I won't make fun of you untill the next time you make another excuse.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Other than BMT, what else is there to do on the computer? One can buy only so many things from Amazon and fleabay. :whistling:

Yup, Once I get a look at "Momma", I most certainly don't need to look at other things..... female....... as the recovery isn't instantaneous.......

I had to start skipping meals, (not easy thing to do neither) thanks to places like ebay, Craigslist, truckpaper, traderonline.com, etc.

BMT saved my ass, (it did) and I'm still convalescing through aggressive therapy and inherent underlying self preservation.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Stupid, and Mack trucks in the same sentence??? You must be pickin on ole Rob again; (and you know how sensitive I am).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.