I Took another Video

Now Vinny - so you are telling us you can start a new thread on here about the phantom video, but we still don't get to see it? and now we have to pine away for TWO of them?

This is like when you have a puppy, and you take the feed bowl and you hold it just high enough that the poor thing can't reach it - its cruel!

Vinny - we need the actual video.

• Like 1

Now Vinny - so you are telling us you can start a new thread on here about the phantom video, but we still don't get to see it? and now we have to pine away for TWO of them?

This is like when you have a puppy, and you take the feed bowl and you hold it just high enough that the poor thing can't reach it - its cruel!

Vinny - we need the actual video.

sheesshhh, Olive, dont worry, they are goona be posted next week. Dont Worry.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

It's the BIG one Elizibeth, I'm comin' to see yah!!! Haven't seen one, lost sleep for two, count em two full weeks, now the promise of another, the antisipation has done me in I feel th...e big............o..n..e comi....g on....................................thud

• Like 1

It's the BIG one Elizibeth, I'm comin' to see yah!!! Haven't seen one, lost sleep for two, count em two full weeks, now the promise of another, the antisipation has done me in I feel th...e big............o..n..e comi....g on....................................thud

How many more must die in the name of the elusive lopsided beast?

• Like 2

Jim

Oh crap, you guys are talking about me on personel massages!!!! I'll tell the moderator my uncle Rob!!!!!

He may dis-own you for not getting your s--t together

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

FINE YOU GUYS BETTER READ THIS, I'LL CALL MY MOM TOMARROW TELL HER TO GO UP TO MY DESK AND SEE IF SHE CAN FIND MY PASSWORD. I'M ONLY DOING THIS FOR ALL YOU GUYS. TOMARROW YOU MIGHT SEE A TOPIC ON HERE WITH VIDEOS. :twothumbsup:

TOMORROW Vinny - it better be TOMORROW