Hyster Forklift-All fixed up

DodgeMan

Looks good!

They made a similar version that had a counter weight you could hydraulicly slide backwards to pick up even more weight. Paint that thing up and use it and your LJ to get in the rigging business!

A friend of mine in University City (st. louis) bought one just exactly like it at a Ritchie Bros sale - his wife never let him go with me again. He had an old retired Campbells truck mechanic rebuild it with all kinds of high performance parts he had laying around. Big loud straight pipes and a hot cam, we called it Snorting Norton. That thing was humpin' to please - right out of the speed shop!

The neighbors made him sell it.

We have 2 Hyster's and a Yale for our brick yard in JC, the one Hyster is a 3000 lb machine the other two are 5500 lb machines, and we could not live out them in the shop!! We use them for pullin engines an even pullin the rears in our tractors!! But what i like best about them is when your pullin an engine out of a Mopar you can still get under the car (nothin on the sides like some of the engine lifts) Thats a nice old machine you got there! Does it have a Mopar engine? I think some of them had the Chrysler flat head an the later ones had slant 6 ind. motors. Good luck with her

BULLHUSK

We have 2 Hyster's and a Yale for our brick yard in JC, the one Hyster is a 3000 lb machine the other two are 5500 lb machines, and we could not live out them in the shop!! We use them for pullin engines an even pullin the rears in our tractors!! But what i like best about them is when your pullin an engine out of a Mopar you can still get under the car (nothin on the sides like some of the engine lifts) Thats a nice old machine you got there! Does it have a Mopar engine? I think some of them had the Chrysler flat head an the later ones had slant 6 ind. motors. Good luck with her

BULLHUSK

Ernie, You would love my crane. It's a Bantam 626 with a "318".

Looks good!

They made a similar version that had a counter weight you could hydraulicly slide backwards to pick up even more weight. Paint that thing up and use it and your LJ to get in the rigging business!

A friend of mine in University City (st. louis) bought one just exactly like it at a Ritchie Bros sale - his wife never let him go with me again. He had an old retired Campbells truck mechanic rebuild it with all kinds of high performance parts he had laying around. Big loud straight pipes and a hot cam, we called it Snorting Norton. That thing was humpin' to please - right out of the speed shop!

The neighbors made him sell it.

Took the zip File out and posted the finished pics. Going to a metal yard next weekend to get steel, going to make a cover for the back of it.