close call yesterday!

Lmackattack

I was on my way back from St Pete driving along thru Lousiville Ky around rush hour yesterday (5pm) traffic was heavy in the right lanes so I moved over to the far Left to get away from all the merging/exiting traffic and the known right lane back up that happens near the bridge a mile ahead. I come around a slight bend in the road and I see something rolling down the slow lane at a high rate of speed. cars jumping lanes and almost hitting the wall. this thing was about 2 1/2' in diamiter with a big hook on it. did not have time to stop or really do anything but after I passed it I really did not want to stop! hope no one was hurt. I did call 911 and let them know about the hazzard. if I was behind it I would have followd it untill it came to rest safely and attempt to keep it out of harms way. I saw one car almost nail it but grandma still had some driving skills thank god!

Trent

post-17-0-40104700-1332861227.jpg

I bet it took more than one car to stop that thing - You always want to make sure you don't lose your balls - right Rob?

Nothing to fear as I see nothing small enough to raise welts, nor sharp edges.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.