vacation time!

Lmackattack

Had 4 days in the sand on st Pete beach..started Sunday of this past week before the race weekend started. I posted a topless photo of me because if you look real close there is a guy in the background walking on water!!!

Was pretty much beer, tits, sand,water,tits, repete for the last 4 days. Man... I needed that!!!

post-17-0-35160200-1332470060_thumb.jpg

post-17-0-02573600-1332470390_thumb.jpg

post-17-0-00658800-1332470406_thumb.jpg

post-17-0-72549800-1332470447_thumb.jpg

post-17-0-62158500-1332470464_thumb.jpg

post-17-0-50686800-1332470484_thumb.jpg

. I posted a topless photo of me because if you look real close there is a guy in the background walking on water!!!

I'm thinking he's running away from the great white glare that is standing in the foreground............LMAO!!!

Sorry, just had to man. Don't feel bad, I sport a pretty nice farmers tan myself LOL!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

i should have definately went with you, i went to colorado to snowmobile, got the flu, twisted my knee, and i have surgery for a torn acl on tuesday. some of my vacations are more like a battle. you would think i would learn.........................aj

i should have definately went with you, i went to colorado to snowmobile, got the flu, twisted my knee, and i have surgery for a torn acl on tuesday. some of my vacations are more like a battle. you would think i would learn.........................aj

Damn! sounds like something from a Chevy Chase movie!

Aj....that surly does not sound like a vacation I would want to have. Hopefully the " head nurse". Will look after you!!...

Ben. That travel trailer sounds fun..southern st Pete had these places on the beach that campers could park on for the day..looked like a great way to relax.

Mark..thanks buddy..33 years on my way to hell...LOL.