L model mack, parts book-manual

Dodgeman:I have a parts book for a LJSWX but don't want to sell it.I could find out how much it would cost to photocopy it but and its a big but I lowned it to my friend in Calif. and when he sent it back to me it cost $40.00 shipping.Keep me in mind in case someone closer to you has one.email me at oldlogdog@shaw.ca.would like to get the chassis number of your LJSWX.Bob

Is there a specific part you are trying to locate or are you just trying to locate the book for future reference?

If you are trying to locate one specific part the Mack Museum build sheets supply the major parts numbers and I have had good fortune writing to the museum for a specific part number for parts that are not listed on the build sheets.

I have also found that any Mack built parts have been clearly marked with a Mack PN.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

If it has a good break down of compoents I would be interested also. The Mack Museum sent me a wealth of info and alot of build info but it means nothing to me without a way to tell what it is. Those exploded diagrams can be a life saver when trying to figure out how to tear things apart.

Looked through the LT Parts Manual-there are no pictures illustrating the disassembly of the cab or sheet metal. There are a few pictures of the cab with scores of part no./letter designations but nothing that would help someone take apart and re-assemble the cab and associated sheet metal. I wish there was more but there just isn't.

John