Scans of Old brochures and Magazines

I thought I posted this already but couldn't find anything in the search. This is a website for modellers that has probably thousands of scans of brochures that are used for reference. The Mack folder is one of the largest and there are several scans of articles and "Tractor/Dump Truck/Fleet of the Month" winners. Just scroll down the left column to see the various folders.

If you're a first time visitor, pack a change of clothes and a toothbrush before visiting this site. You're gonna be there a while.

http://public.fotki.com/modeltrucks25thscale/

Jim

I knew this site before - it's a great source of modelling reference. Also has scans of old model kit instructions. I heard the axle-back F model was very popular in Europe and middle east (heard about France and Turkey). Have a nice day

Paweł

• 2 weeks later...

It had to be around '80-'81 when Mack introduced that truck to American operators, as well.Don't think it went anywhere in terms of sales or anything.Just remember articles(press releases) in Heavy Duty Trucking,CCJ,and Fleet Owner.I often wondered why the late introduction,when the F was to be phased out(after 20 years)? The Cruise-Liner had been given a "face- lift" and the MH was just around the corner.Never did see any of these in captivity either.Was lucky enough to pick up that spec sheet at Macungie,a few years back! :clock_logo:

• Like 1
  • Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA