Long Wheel base DM800

ThaddeusW

I would give my right nut for that oilfield truck

I too like the oilfield truck but I couldn't do that........

Hard to break up the pair you know.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

My childhood pediatrician musta thought I was chinese cause he always referred to me as "one hung loe". I do know that when they was still attached, there was always more room on the right in my shorts for scratching due to less crowding.

To me, they look pretty symetrical there in the Mason jar.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

My childhood pediatrician musta thought I was chinese cause he always referred to me as "one hung loe". I do know that when they was still attached, there was always more room on the right in my shorts for scratching due to less crowding.

To me, they look pretty symetrical there in the Mason jar.

Rob

You have a crowding issue? I'm thinking about renting out some of my unused square footage. :unsure:

The DM in the original post seems to have been repowered also. Am I correct in ass-u-ming it came from from the factory with a 325 Maxidyne and a tranny other than an RT-910?

Jim

You have a crowding issue? I'm thinking about renting out some of my unused square footage. :unsure:

The DM in the original post seems to have been repowered also. Am I correct in ass-u-ming it came from from the factory with a 325 Maxidyne and a tranny other than an RT-910?

If the numbering convention holds true for that series of truck I'd bet it had an ENDT-865B engine, and a TRXL1071 transmission with the "lo-hole" gearing. Just a guess on my part as I'm not certain.

I had severe crowding issues near ever time "Momma" would bust by balls for buying another Mack truck but, that little problem has been taken care of.

Rob

I am really pleased I still have both my balls. That way I know when I have a fever by the splash they make when I sit on the john.

If you overflow the bowl upon submerging your bag, you should prolly think about taking a couple of aspirin.

I still have mine too; but I can look at them in public without bending over or looking in a mirror.

Rob