Three Jobs:

Rob

Sounds bout right ! Im middle of the road when it comes to politicsbut i lean heavy toward the Conservitive side.

But @ least when clinton was in office i didnt give damn who was Doing what to who Cause i made money hand over fist .

Now Ombama is in office i have more days off in the busy season than what id like . :thumbsdown:

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Sounds bout right ! Im middle of the road when it comes to politicsbut i lean heavy toward the Conservitive side.

But @ least when clinton was in office i didnt give damn who was Doing what to who Cause i made money hand over fist .

Now Ombama is in office i have more days off in the busy season than what id like . :thumbsdown:

:mack1:

ya,,,the whole country was in way better shape,,,but he was also the one that started afta,,and that was the beginning of the end.bob :blush:

ya,,,the whole country was in way better shape,,,but he was also the one that started afta,,and that was the beginning of the end.bob :blush:

And dont forget the Brady (Bullsh!$) bill.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.