New addition

HeavyGunner

As my gramma has been going thru grampa's stuff and giving stuff he longer uses away (he has alzheimer's) to the family I inherited his trusty ole tractor. I think from the tag its a 1948 (but not sure) Ferguson TO20. This has been in my family since the late 50's or early 60's. Before my parents met my Dad's Father bought the tractor from what would be later my mom's father for snow removal. I am so glad the tractor stayed in the family and really glad I ended up with it. My wife and I have about 3 1/2 acres and its a bitch to mow it all with my riding lawn tractor so I see a 4 foot mower in this tractor's future. I recently got the tractor out of the shop (rebuilt hydraulic pump) and couldnt resist tryin' it out smoothing (kinda since its not froze but not quite soft either) out my drive way. Monday we are supposed to be getting snowed on again, bring it on!post-8681-0-35440600-1326577014_thumb.jppost-8681-0-37850900-1326577042_thumb.jp

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

cool!! you could get a flat bed and haul that around with your b model! LOL

That would look awesome, better get a vintage Cat D2 to go on the flatbed with the tractor too.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• 1 month later...