Blow up doll support:

Rob

What the f--- are you looking for?

Nylon sling material.

Other Dog never brought my doll back. Something about "gorilla tape" residue?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Last time i talked to Otherdog in person,he said something about having to take the blowup doll to the local Bandag shop,something about having its ass recapped? LMAO!....................Mark
Last time I repaired her, (I assume it's a her) "she" was getting a little rough around the edges. Never noticed the hindquarters getting thin from wear, but can't say I looked really close neither. I figger use of one of these swings would help alleviate warranty claims and loneliness during repair duration..,.....

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Does she cone with the swing? If so I will take 2

Seems like with a contraption like that, you could kneel down, stick your tongue out, and with your girl in the seat, bounce the "swing with a spring" saving on neck strain.

Just a guess.

Rob

Last time i talked to Otherdog in person,he said something about having to take the blowup doll to the local Bandag shop,something about having its ass recapped? LMAO!....................Mark

I called them yesterday, they said they couldn't do the proper repairs here (Lynchburg) so they sent it to the Roanoke shop, and they sent it to Richmond. Should be back good as new in a couple of weeks.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.